Volunteer with The Salvation Army Canadian County
From its humble beginnings on the streets of London, The Salvation Army has been largely comprised of volunteers. This “army behind the Army” is invaluable to our organization’s mission in “Doing the Most Good.”
Below are various ways to volunteer with The Salvation Army Canadian County! Contact us today at 405-295-2343 or email@example.com to get involved.
Our current Volunteer Opportunities:
- To sign up, visit: https://www.redkettlevolunteer.org/SouthernTerritory/
- There you can create a profile, select the city you would like to be a ringer in, then pick the day & time.
- Please note: The only days open on the website that are open to ring on are Thursday – Saturday. If you would like to ring Monday – Wednesday, please contact Lois DeBerry at 405-295-2343 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist clients with selecting clothing items from our closet
- Organize & straighten the clothes
- Days & Times:
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Ring the Bell
- Help us with our largest yearly fundraiser by adopting a red kettle location. Gather your family, friends, co-workers, church group or community group together to adopt a 4 hour time slot at one of our locations.
The Salvation Army Canadian County · 1012 S. Rock Island, El Reno, OK 73036 · 405-295-2343